Current J. Crew Coupons incl. 25% off!

1. J. Crew is having a 25% off sale for 3 days only.. pretty good deal! Here are the codes I know of that work at the moment:

EPJG-1208 -- 25% off $175 or more, expires 11:59PM on 12/10
    DC-449 -- $20 off $100, expires 12/21
    HOLIDAY -- Free shipping on $175 or more, expires 12/10

I checked all of these myself, and they all definitely work. Feel free to post any others you have!

And remember.. you can always get free shipping if you order from the red phone in the store (and you can still apply a coupon like the $20 off), and they do give a 10% student discount for in-store purchases if you have a student ID

2. Thanks for posting! I love J. Crew:smile:

3. It's too bad that jcrew.com doesn't allow customers to stack coupons the way that bananarepublic.com does (i.e., have a free shipping coupon plus a percentage off/money back coupon)

4. NIce!! I didn't know about the 10% student ID thing!!!

5. OMG i just spent two grand on CASHMERE because the deals are so good and for once they are including the nice colored sweaters in the sale....sometimes they just do it for like odd colors like flourescent yellow but this time black and grey cashmere sweaters are on sale and everything else in ebtween.

6. I totally agree with you. It's cool that they have the $20 off $100 coupon every now and then, but that $20 pretty much covers most of shipping...you really end up saving next to nothing...:hrmm:

7. Thanks! I've been stalking one of the thinsulate coats, but missed the last 30% off coupon by a day. Too bad you can't stack, the shipping is ridiculous.

8. Great, I have a few things on my list. Thanks.

9. Yep, I just tried stacking more than 1 coupon to get a better deal but it wouldn't let me. I really wanted a double cloth lady coat but I ended up ordering one from BR instead.

10. New free shipping code on $175 or more: FS-1211, expires 11:59pm on 12/12

11. $4.95 shipping with code FLS-EL1 through Dec. 22
    [​IMG]