current collection in need of an update..

1. I need another bag like my dog needs new rollerblades, but as always, Chanel is toying with me. They dangle a price increase in front of me and I flock to the store. I would rather buy now instead of paying more $$ down the line but I'm not sure what to get. I definately want the timeless clutch in black caviar but what else do you suggest to add to my collection? And after this I am DONE with Chanel until I can actually produce money from the tree out in the backyard.
    Here is my current collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TIA!!!!!

2. beautiful collection! I say get the caviar clutch, and the GST.

3. Wonderful collection! You need to add something red!!

4. I think you are all set for black totes. You need a punch of color in your collection.:yes:

5. something brown or red, maybe a brown pst, red flap, or something along those lines....

6. mmm, good suggestions. I like the color idea. Brown gst maybe or the red expandable tote.

7. The red expandable tote is beautiful! Also the bordeaux GST is very pretty. I agree....add a little color and you'll be all set.:smile:

8. if you are a "pink" person I have seen some bags at NM in pink, though red would be my first choice.

9. I would say definitely something in red or another color. I so covet a Timeless clutch, so I envy you that.

10. I think red. I personally like the classic tote in red.

11. Your collection is so classy Sheana!! :heart: Ohhh, I just picked up the black caviar clutch yesterday (had to return something at NM - not Chanel though haha - and came out with the clutch)... it's soo gorgeous - the perfect going out bag! :tup: Hmmm... the red Expandable tote is definitely gorgeous, and I love it in brown too. :smile: You can't go wrong with a GST (it's gorgeous in dark brown!), or a Jumbo flap if you're looking to add a larger flap to your collection. :smile:

12. I would say red or chocolate brown, maybe something from the expandable line? or a dark silver reissue. No more black!

13. I love your flaps....you have such a classy collection. I would add some colour to it, like red!

14. Can I ask what NM you saw the pink at? Thanks!

15. I vote red too! They had the rock series in a maroon color that was really pretty...

PS-Gorgeous collection! SO jealous of that cabas!!!