Curious..what would you choose?

1. Hey everyone, I've been looking around and I think I've narrowed it down to the 2 bags I like the most (at the moment :p)....If you had to choose between a Damier Speedy 25 or a Belen Bchandia Love Me (in pewter or purple) which would you pick? I am sooo indecisive!
    damier25.jpg belen2.jpg belen.jpg
  2. speedy
  3. Unequivocally, the Belen Echandia Love Me in Purple. LV monogram and LV Damier are a dime a dozen whether its real or see it everywhere. In addition to that, its not very creative. In terms of my own personal style, I absolutely abhor wearing anything that is very common/prevalent and/or boring, and I try to choose handbags that are of high quality but unique in design.

The Belen Echandia is like a breath of fresh air. It is fresh, sexy, original, innovative, beautiful, and PURPLE! Do you know how rare it is to find a gorgeous purple bag? Its hard!

Well thats my opinion, anyhow. I hope you find what you are looking for
  4. The BE in pewter! I have a thing for silver these days! Gorgeous bag!
  5. I know exactly what you mean! I was on a LV high for a while but then one day I just started not liking the monogram canvas-now the damier I like, but it's just not my favorite anymore. Logos just turn me off all of a sudden. I was just introduced to BE today and I love her purses! Thanks for your opinion, it is much appreciated!
  6. I love both colors! I can't pick between the two...
  7. I would go for the BE in pewter. The LV will always be available!
  8. Louis Vuitton, it will always be around because it's a classic! an investement. ;)
  9. Middle one!
  10. Pewter :}
  11. Well, I personally vote for the Speedy. It's a classic style that has been around for decades and will continue to be. I love damier and have both the Ebone and Azur and I love them. I also don't see them that much (as opposed to the LV Monogram which is everywhere) and you don't have to worry about them going out of style. Just my $.02.

12. I would agree. LV is a classic designer, something that you will love and keep forever. The others are really nice as well, you can always get an LV as well, some of the other styles may fade out a little. Hard decision.

Guess I didn't really help huh?!!

I would say LV!
  13. I would get tired of the purple after a while I think
  14. Damier Speedy! I think it has the most staying power!
  15. B.E. in either color!
    I love this designer, and this "Love Me" style is gorgeous.
    I did hear on another post that the bag is pretty heavy. Something to consider...