CURIOUS:how do you store the mirror of your Balenciaga?

I detach it and put it in the inside pocket. That way it is out of the way, but I have a mirror if I need one.

Thats what I do too. I love the mirror, it is very handy and a good size for me. I am surprised that a lot of you guys dont use the mirror. I am wondering if Bal knows that about the customers and will sell the bags without a mirror in the future... given all the cost cutting that is already happening it wouldnt surprise me.

Hi - new to the forum and this is my first post, I hope it's in the right place. I'm about to sell my bois de rose city bag but it's missing tags and its mirror (I have the dustbag). What's the right price or conversely, the right discount? Are there other factors I need to consider? I'm by no means a Balenciaga scholar as most people on this forum seem to be :smile: -- this is my only B bag and probably the only one I'm likely to get so any help from more experienced people would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi - new to the forum and this is my first post, I hope it's in the right place. I'm about to sell my bois de rose city bag but it's missing tags and its mirror (I have the dustbag). What's the right price or conversely, the right discount? Are there other factors I need to consider? I'm by no means a Balenciaga scholar as most people on this forum seem to be :smile: -- this is my only B bag and probably the only one I'm likely to get so any help from more experienced people would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to TPF! :smile:
As per the rules http://forum.purseblog.com/announcement.php?f=15&a=8 we are not allowed to talk about prices for used bags... So what you can do is to check comparable bags on ebay and bonanza.com to estimate your price. Good luck!

The mirror seems to be in my way and I'd rather just take it off and store it so that I can use the outer pocket for more important things like keys or phone.

For those that have been storing the mirror for a while, have you found that the colors no longer match the bag due to fading (as in bag color fades from regular use and mirror color stays pristine)?

The mirror seems to be in my way and I'd rather just take it off and store it so that I can use the outer pocket for more important things like keys or phone.

For those that have been storing the mirror for a while, have you found that the colors no longer match the bag due to fading (as in bag color fades from regular use and mirror color stays pristine)?
I have seen that difference before but not on my bags. Maybe I have been lucky in avoiding colour fading.

I stack all my mirrors on a shelf in my walk-in closet. I have 2 hooks near a window at the front of the closet where I hang the outfit that I am wearing that day. One hook at shoulder height and one hook at hip height so I can see how the outfit looks. Then I grab my stack of mirrors (around 20) and put them up to the outfit to see which color works best. This way I don't have to disturb several bags to figure it out. I carry a duel magnification mirror in my bag that is lighter and better.

I stack all my mirrors on a shelf in my walk-in closet. I have 2 hooks near a window at the front of the closet where I hang the outfit that I am wearing that day. One hook at shoulder height and one hook at hip height so I can see how the outfit looks. Then I grab my stack of mirrors (around 20) and put them up to the outfit to see which color works best. This way I don't have to disturb several bags to figure it out. I carry a duel magnification mirror in my bag that is lighter and better.

Oooh.. That's a really clever way! I'm still in the pull-the-bag-out-and-match phase.