Curiosity poll..How many of us are former LV addicts

Former LV addict here...I still buy LV's from time to time for accessories or functional bags but not nearly as often as I used to. I'm getting into the no logo thing now even though Chanel is still a great love for me. I'm really into Prada atm too! :heart:

guilty as charged, i am down to three LV handbags, my Tulum GM, my Ursula in white MC and my Black MC Alma (was a gift from hubby so she will NEVER be sold), plus my mono wallets and mini agenda which I will NEVER part with, they are too durable!

I have sold off or donated most of my other Lv's - my Vavin GM, my ellipse pm, my Multi-plicite, my Viva-cite' GM and chanel is taking over my closet! I cannot get enough of chanel bags, i am obsessed with the reissues!

My first designer bag was an LV, but I never became addicted. Chanel is my first obsession which is great because I would hate to have a bunch of unused LV or other brands laying around. I still look at gucci's and pradas but always end up taking home a double c.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my girlies and Beautylicious i am first and foremost a Chanel woman! :P I just got into this weird thing with Monsioure (sp?) Vuitton, which has stopped now since i am getting my 3rd and last LV. I have currently 11-12 Chanels..............they are my true babies, born from me. The LVs I love but consider kinda like stepkids, adore them but they are not my flesh and blood, kwim? :heart::happydance:

I will always be a Chanel regular, while in LV am just a lurker and newbie..............:yes:

I've never owned an LV bag. I have always (since at least birth) lusted over Chanel bags. I have others as well--Balenciaga, mostly. Chanel is so difficult to come by where I live--there isn't a store here! :crybaby:

i started off as a Dior and LV addict.. then wandered off to the Chanel zone.. fell head over heels in love :love: then one day i lost it.. Swung back to LV and am still loving LV over Chanel right now.. :shame: I still like certain Chanel lines like Cambon/MC/Reissue/Diamond Stitch etc.. but i get all excitable when im in the LV boutique now LOL and my LVs have seriously multiplied during my "out of love" period for Chanel

Im the odd one here aren't i? :P

I am a LV girl at heart (first loves die hard!) HOWEVER, I have purchased afew Chanels in the past year and its from reading in the Chanel forum!!! A few years ago it would have NEVER been anything but LV. Im just a little more open to other brands now. (ok, just Chanel, and Gucci and Fendi but hey!) I feel a Prada in my future soon....hmm....

I share my love between LV and Chanel, I post more in the LV forum because I am more involved with the LE items that LV has been producing, so I guess I am more into LV currently, but I buy what I like within both design houses. Lately I have just been really into the LE pieces that LV has been doing, but my Chanel addiction has not been neglected by any means! Both Marc and Karl make me swoon! LOL!

I was into LV for 2 months and then I found Chanel and how the styles are a much better fit for my style and personality, I like classic things that last, neutral pallettes, clean modern lines, hints of bright colors in details or bags and Chanel bags complement if not enhance my style. I still buy LV accessories though, for pouches and makeup bags.

I never caught on the appeal of 'it' bags like the B Bag moto bags or Chloe paddingtons or Fendi Spys. The bad thing about Chanel is that it's sooo freakin' pricey now!!! :sad: