The Kitchen

Cupcakes = My New Obsession

imashopaholic Posted By imashopaholic Posted Jun 24, 2009

1. Wow, those look yummy! Such cute names too...I'm always a sucker for a cute name. :p

2. Yummy...

3. Love your work Teen, can't wait to try some of these!!! :drool:

Hey your Facebook group and blog are awesome too! :nuts:

4. My 4 year anniversary this year.. :love:

Good luck Teen, I know you will succeed with your delish cuppies!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Love always, Your friend.

5. YUM! Being on a diet sucks!

6. So I spent most of my Saturday in the kitchen attempting to master the art of rolling fondant roses.

First attempt...

[​IMG]

And the finished product (a fondant covered vanilla bean cupcake topped with green piped buttercream, a handmade pink fondant rose and a silver cachous)...

[​IMG]

7. Wow, this thread is making me hungry :drool: That is so cool! Your cupcakes are too pretty to eat! (although I'm sure we wouldn't mind sampling them :p)

8. Your cupcakes look sooo good!!!

9. Do you make your own fondant? I also have a little home bakery and I find homemade fondant way cheaper and tastes better!

10. Wow, great work and it looks so yummy!

11. Yum!!!

12. i LOVE cupcakes. There's this place called "Molly's Cupcakes" by my boyfriend's new condo and you can 'build your own'!! And they're open late. I found it last night and it was packed! You can even put ice cream on your cupcakes *drool*

13. Oooh, these are adorable, the names are so fun too! I looove cakes and pastries! This weekend I am going to a little shop in the neighborhood as it is their 2nd Annual Cupcake Extravaganza! :nuts: I just bake for myself and DH and it is one of my dreams to be a pastry chef LOL!

I wish you luck in your new venture! Keep us updated!

14. Have you tried the Ron Bennington? It's named after a radio host on XM, who's a genius! I listen to the show (Ron and Fez XM 202, Sirius 197) and a lot of people always call up to tell him that the cupcake was delicious! Too bad Chicago is so far away :sad:

15. your cupcakes look delicious! I love the cute names for all the flavors--best of luck in your business!