** Cult Status ** Current Stock/Price Update

Ive had two bad experience with cultstatus! Once they sold me a Balenciaga clutch and the leather had a small tear. I called them and they said bring it in. Bought it into there store they said to me we will send it off to balenciaga and get them to replace it. After 2 weeks they called saying my clutch had arrived and my bad was reading for collection. I was excited. I ofcourse inspected the bag before collection. To my surprise, the tear in the leather was just glued down. I highly doubt they sent it back to the balenciaga for a replacement as the one they sold me was faulty. They did eventually give me a new replacement after 1 month. But this didnt stop be from buying from them. It was what happened approx 4 months ago that made me decide I would never buy from Cultstatus ever again!

Second bad experience occurred approx 4 month ago. I was sent prices from bryony for there updated stocklist. I was interested in a proenza schouler and asked her was it my price after my VIP discount of 5%. Which I gained after spending a lot of money with them over the years. To my shock I was told by Clancy that my VIP Status has expired. I was never told at the time of purchasing my bags that my status would expire. I asked for a response as to why my status had expired. I received a reply from Bryony who told me that CULTSTATUS offers a loyalty program to show its appreciation to its customers. Customers who purchase AUD$5000.00 within a 6 month period are entitled to a 5% discount, customers who purchase AUD$10,000 are entitled to a 10% discount. And to note that our customer's VIP status is reviewed every 6 months and is under the discretion of the Manager of CULTSTATUS. They forgot to mention that to me when I was spending lots of dollars all those years that at their own discretion of the Manager they can revoke my VIP status. Byony said because I havent spent anything for almost two years management has taken away my VIP status. Anyway after that I tried to email them more but they completely ignored my emails and from that day onwards I decided I would never buy from Cultstatus, they are a bad company who are just after your money. They are nice to you when you spend with them and when you stop your loyalty is forgotten about! I end up buying my bag from a Uk online reseller and saved $550 dollar even after paying gst. Crazy how much cultstatus is making of the bags they sell!

This is my personal experience and it just goes to show Cultstatus how bad their customer service is and their appreciated for customer loyal sucks! They are only nice and friendly to you if you are constantly throwing money at them. Sorry to rant but I feel ppl need to know how this company operates.

Hi Coreena, i am wondering how much do you pay the GST for your proenza bag? Is the procedure to pay the gst complicated? because i am planning to order balen bag from bal boutique in paris..
i try to search for the information but i found it's so complicated to pay the GST if we order goods more than AUD1,000

thanks

Went there last week, they have a few Bal on sale for 30%..saw a bowling bag type (dont know the name) few papiers, clutch and first. Discounted price was around AUD$1100-ish

Hi Coreena, i am wondering how much do you pay the GST for your proenza bag? Is the procedure to pay the gst complicated? because i am planning to order balen bag from bal boutique in paris..
i try to search for the information but i found it's so complicated to pay the GST if we order goods more than AUD1,000

thanks
Hi Olinolin, So sorry for the slow reply. I only saw it now when I received a recent notification for this thread. I cant really recall but I know you have to pay 10% gst on the total amount including freight and then 5% duties and customs fee of AUD$55.20 and DHL charge of AUD$16.50. Once they clear the goods DHL, if they are who you will be using to ship, with will clear the good and then call you for payment before delivery. Its much better to buy overseas. Even after duties and taxes it works out much cheaper then buying locally. Im sure this hasnt helped but hopefully it will for the next reader. Good Luck!

thanks
Oh the procedure to pay GST is simple as 123. So long as you use Fedex, DHL or UPS. They will do all the work to clear it through customs. Then you just have to pay then bill in the end. So dont be afraid to import its easy and works out a lot cheaper then buying it locally as I discovered after my experience with Cult Status ended up taking my business else where and worked out so much cheaper. Guess some things are meant to happen :smile: If it didnt I wouldnt have been able to buy my bag cheaper. :smile: