Cuffz by Linz

1. I know these bags have been mentioned here before and most of you did not like them, but I just got the Oh Bondage black tattoo bag and it is gorgeous! I bought the barfly tattoo bag first but it is too small for me, so I got the larger hobo and I adore it! The chain is very comfortable on the shoulder and I love the chains. And when I called the boutique to ask when my order would be shipped, Linz herself answered the phone and everyone was so nice.

I have been trying hard to like less expensive bags since my Balenciaga obsession began, and this oh bondage tattoo bag is the first bag I have truly liked for less than $400. Just posting this in case anyone else is looking for info on the cuffz bag.

2. ooh do you have a picture? I sort of want one but probably not until I go back to LA in the fall

3. I haven't had a chance to take a pic of my bag yet, but it is shown on the cuffz by linz dot com website. It is the Oh Bondage black tattoo hobo. I was tempted by the champagne colored one, but went with black instead.

4. let me know when you take one! I'd like to see it in non stock pictures

5. ^ Same! I've never heard of this bag.

6. it's a very Los Angeles, party girl bag...Paris Hilton has a lot, etc etc

7. *LOL* I know that is is a party girl bag, but I am a 30 year old wife and mommy from Kentucky....so I am pretty far removed from that stereotype. I LOVE to have bags that no one around here has, that is one of the reasons I love it. I also love the tattoo cutout, the way the chain sits on my shoulder and the softness of the leather. I am recovering from a tonsillectomy so I haven't felt like getting the camera out, but I'll do it as soon as I can.

8. I like it- the Oh bondage is definitely the best looking bag they have besides the men's bags, which I think actually look higher-quality than the purses.

9. I love that you have a fun unique bag, LoriB! take your time with the pictures and most importantly take care of yourself! a tonsillectomy is no joke. I love that Cuffz are hand made in LA and that Linz is still so involved! it's so great that she spoke to you!

10. so love the men's bags

11. Okay, here are the pics finally. Please excuse the spots on the mirror, I could not see them until I uploaded the photo. Embarrassing! *L*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]