*crys* I just noticed my LV strap is splitting in half *pic added*

1. make me hold back my urge to dry and glue :nuts: :crybaby:

I don't want a new strap because the rest of the leather will be dark and it will look funny :sad: Will LV do anything about it? or no?

2. Splitting in half? what purse is this? Picture??
  3. Looks like a pochette accessory strap. Take it to a shoemaker or back to lv they will glue it.
  4. Sorry to hear that. Please don't do anything to it yourself, send it to LV they might be able to do something:yes:
  5. ITA!:yes: Send it to LV.
  6. do I call the number to do that or what?
  7. Definitely call LV. I hope they can fix it for you.
  8. thanks. I'm hoping they can because there is no LV near me
  9. sorry about your strap...but i thought it's cute that TPF was on your comp screen in the background!! :shame:
  10. Take it to LV or call 866. Or do what bagsnbags said and buy another strap. Especially if the repairs are going to cost more than 58 dollars. I know you don't want a pale strap, but sometimes you gotta to what you gotta do.
  11. I thought the same thing! :yes:

Do take it into the LV boutique. They should be able to replace it for you...not sure if it will cost you though.
  12. You can probably get a new strap and then let it sit a little bit under the sun to get the right patina for your bag.

13. The LV store should be able to repair it for you. I don't think it would be a problem (since it's not a really severe piece of damage).
  14. I'm so sorry for you! I would freak out!!