<CRYING...MUST SELL A BAG(S)...please help me decide which one(s)

I saw your thread in LV. . . is this really just a way to support your LV habit?

Aha Claudia, busted!! You traitor!! :P
Most people have gone from LV to Chanel and you're going the other way 'round? :girlsigh:

My vote goes to #1 and #5.
But don't, I repeat DON'T sell #4! Scratch this one of your list right now, you silly girl, LOL!

Good luck with your decision!

ok, i think there is a consensus, #1 and #5, you seem ready to part company, then if one more had to go, I'd say #3, the blue cc tote....loved that bag in the Cambon ligne, not so mich in the Cotton club ligne with the bordeaux cotton lining, I prefered the fuschia nylone lining in the Cambon's. but of course, if keeping number 3 is ok, then by all means, don't let her go. BTW, I jsut sold my Fendi Zucca Spy. It hurt at first, but I am recovered, so you too will make it through!

i love you ladies...............thank you thank you thank you
soooo helpful

i got a feelin' that one and five are no longer gonna be alive (at least in this purse family:P)

i think its a gradual thing, this selling.....a couple leave the nest, then a couple more....too painful all at once............i would have to double up on my meds :hysteric:

PS ummmm, Swanky hun, the LV thing just....ahem.....kinda......crept up on me, i swear, it was as unexpected as wanting to shave my head like Brittany, would be..........(nope, not planning on doing that...maybe a bad analogy LOL)..anyway it was mainly for a couple of bags i have been coveting for years, and then that durn Neverfull enchanted me :wtf:
is there an emoticon for traitor? :blush: but, Chanel will always be my first love