Cruise Line: Pictures of Gucci Speedy

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hi! I know there have been a few opinions posted on the forum of this bag. I bought it a couple of weeks ago at the Gucci Store in Manhattan. I saw it and loved it! Yes, it was relatively cheap compared to other gucci bags but that's just great for me as this one caught my eye. I don't really know the difference between the fabrics that gucci has but I just really liked this one! Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• Picture 002 s.JPG
    Picture 002 s.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 704
  • Picture 001 ss.JPG
    Picture 001 ss.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 839
Congrats on your new bag! I like this one too! I don't have a GG plus, so I want to get one in white w/ the silver trim. Great price and the style is timeless.

Nychellemm,

Can I ask your age? I, too , am thinking of buying this bag and I am astounded by the price. In person does it feel like a quality bag? I think the style is timeless but it has a lot of pzazz! Congrats and enjoy.

Nychellemm,

Can I ask your age? I, too , am thinking of buying this bag and I am astounded by the price. In person does it feel like a quality bag? I think the style is timeless but it has a lot of pzazz! Congrats and enjoy.

I'm 30! Yup, I really liked it. I thought it was going to be much more than it was! When the sa told me it was $548 or $598, I don't remember, I had to buy it!. The white one was nice too but I had to have this one! :tender:

Congrats on your bag. I went and saw it too IRL this past weekend. Totally reminds me of the boston bag of the 80's w/ same coated leather material! The white one was really nice, the monogrammed G's were very subtle.

OMG i love it!!! I've been waiting for Gucci to come out with a speedy/boston bag like they had in the 80s...and i think this is what i've been waiting for. I can't wait to see it IRL. Congratulations on your wonderful purchase!!!! :yahoo: