Cruise 2008 Collection Handbags

1. Here are some pics of the handbags from the 2008 Cruis collection Fashion Show. I got the pics from gettyimages.com. I personally like these bags better than the ones in the last fashion show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. I really like them they look really Chic.

5. Some really cute ones

6. i don't know, i think nat's going to kill me, but i shall blaspheme against the name of galliano and say that i'm not liking this collection one bit. the a/w 07 collection didn't strike my fancy and now this cruise collection is even worse. :sad::sad:

nonetheless, thanks for posting these pictures fashion_guru!

7. i agree, these bags arent that stylish very drab

8. I really love them!

9. I'm looking more at the shoes, some of them are very different and creative..

10. Thanks so much for the pics:nuts:

11. Thanks for sharing!

12. I agree with you!
    i really liked the 2001 show and the show with dior flight range.. I think they are targeting more older audience this time... but nonethless, i really like their shoes and dress. Shoes look very interesting!!:p

13. heh, i was looking at those clothes and yes, i can picture them on yachts, cruises (hah cheesy!), the like. but the bags seem like an afterthought rather than part of the collection. :sad:

14. they look classy!

15. aawww dont worry hon i am blaspheming a bit myself ! as much as i loved f/w07 ready to wear :yucky:here there is no inspiration at ll ! i found a few nice pairs of shoes, a few bits and pieces to wear, but my heart didnt beat in frenzy at all ! ( bags definitely nicer than jeannes though hihi :yucky: pink croc - yum ! ) last year`s cruise - MUCH better !