Cruise 2008 at Nordstrom Mall of America

Thank you SO MUCH Lucas for the photos and such detailed description for each ligne!

I have a question about the 3rd photo posted under the "Secret Label" ligne -- this looks to me just like the black patent medium classic flap.....or is it actually different? The price says $1995, is that correct? TIA!

attachment.php

what is the model number for this? anyone knows?

ChanelBoy,

Would you happen to know if this patent flap comes in both silver & gold hardware or just silver only? What do you think of it IRL? I'm debating between this one and the Ice Cube Flap. Which would you suggest?? Thanks in advance!

Thank you SO MUCH Lucas for the photos and such detailed description for each ligne!

I have a question about the 3rd photo posted under the "Secret Label" ligne -- this looks to me just like the black patent medium classic flap.....or is it actually different? The price says $1995, is that correct? TIA!

attachment.php

Nordstrom Mall of America held their Cruise 2008 trunk show on October 15th. CHANEL sent several samples of pieces that will be available in the upcoming months.

The first collection is called "CHANEL LA." This piece was created in honor of the location of the runway show this season. This piece will be available in either silver or gold. The available photo is of the silver color. The CHANEL LA bag will retail for $1,450.

This is very cute!:love:

Saw the Ice Cube Silver Flap and the Black Patent Secret Label today at my local store! :nuts: The Black Patent Secret Label is pretty small (about the size of 225), it comes with silver chain and hardware and IT IS REALLY CUTE :love:!!! The Ice Cube Silver Flap is also cool, pretty big (about the size of the 226). Both of them are great...but I personally prefer the Black Patent Secret Lable. :heart:;)

thanks for makin the effort to post these pics! However, i'm not aiming any cruise collection. Can't wait to see the new summer collection~~

My SA at Bloomingdale SCP just did a phone order for me for the secret label black Patent flap.. can't wait to see it.
she said they received only one last night.... that's why she called me early this morning.. coz i've been waiting for the patent black jumbo.. but couldn't get it....since this is a patent black also,i'm just gonna go for it ^^