Cruise 2007

1. Hey guys,
    The next time you're at the store don't forget to inquire about this Cruise Collection coming up in November.

It is basically denim (darker version) and yeah with the globe stamp on there. (Red trimming too, not sure what material though.)

Cabas GM
    USA $2050

Porte Epaule MM
    USA $1420

Mini Pleaty
    US $900

Mini Pleaty Custom
    US $2620

Zipped Pouch
    US $420

All stores will receive this line, I think some of you like it! Especially the one's who love the denim line in general!

I can't get pix at this time, but totally anyone who goes to a store just inquire about it!
  2. Thanks for the suggestion.
  3. Thanks for the info :smile:
    I love the globe stamp for some reason
  4. hmm I've seen pics before but I cant remember where...
  5. :nuts: You know how much I love the mini pleaty. I wonder what this will look like!
  6. thanks so much for the GREAT news laurence. i miss talking to you, much love.
  7. Is that the denim with the stripes? I remember seeing pictures from Karen months ago about the upcoming Cruise line. Can't wait to see them IRL.
  8. i saw this denim color in the looks very nice!
  9. thanks for the info! i can't wait to see how they look like!
  10. Cool! thanks for the info.
  11. Lol I know, the pics Karen sent were helpful.
    But it makes me realize that I definitely won't be getting anything from it..I hate all that dangly stuff.
  12. Lol yeah that was it.
    The stripey things with the dangly things and then there were those weird neon yellow sandals lol.
    I think I'll stick to the regular denim :lol:
  13. Thanks Laurence for the info!! Oh, I know my friend will love this collection!
  14. Oooh thanks for the update ! :yes:
  15. Thanks for the update. I'm calling tomorrow! One of my favorite LV bags is from the Cruise Collection lasy year!:yes: