Cruise 2007 pics! :)

1. (I posted this some time ago, but here is a reminder, and lots of new pics :smile:

Launch Date: November 2006
    Advertisting: Cruise brochure
    Launch Plan: Total order 5400 units. One shot, to be sold through by March 2007.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and just for fun:

[​IMG]

Credit of these new pictures go to chuvaness

3. I personally LOVE the custom Mini Pleaty the MOST! but it's way too expensive so I'm going to go for the normal mini pleaty, it's adorable :smile:

4. I agree :heart: the custom Mini Pleaty

5. Oooh! I like the Cabas GM and Mini Pleaty! This range looks so laidback and whimsical at the same time. Me like!

6. yeah I like the pleaty too, but I'm not partial to stripes. I do want a clear inclusion bracelet from the cruise collection though.

7. Im not excited about the 2007 line- I really liked the 2006..

8. Wow..thanks for the pics...

I love this one the most:

[​IMG]

9. :heart: the LV gambling machine

10. Love it - I'm on the list for the Porte Epaule MM!! I didn't realize it had compartments.:p That GM is huge. And I love all the hanging stuff on the pleaty.

11. Love the Custom Mini Pleaty!

12. Very nice. But the prices are out of my reach.:crybaby:

13. Ummm a little too "bedazzled" for me. I like the plain Mini Pleaty best, but not really my cuo o' tea.
    I LOVE that slot machine!!! I wonder what it pays....

14. I like the custom mini pleaty too :yes: Just wish the mini pleaty wasn't so small! :crybaby:

15. Got to agree with you, when I saw this I fell in love! I also love that gambling machine, it is adorable! Thanks for posting the pics habibty .