Cruise 07 Reissue in Copper (w/ copper hardware)?

1. First of all, this isn't the Dark Gold '06 or the Dark Silver Cruise '07, which both look like bronze. This is the copper (which looks like a shiny penny) with hardware that also resembles a shiny U.S. penny.

Has anyone even seen this? I'm thinking it was only available outside the U.S. I recall seeing it in a Japanese magazine. I just wanted to know if it was a Chanel urban myth or a real color in the reissues.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I gathered from every source I've seen:

2005 Colours - Grey, Black, White (with grey undertones)
    2006 Colours - Burgundy, Dark-White, Dark Gold (Bronze)
    2007 Cruise -
    Distressed Patent:White (ruth hardware), Dark Navy, Dark Beige (aged hardware), Black, Light Red.
    Metallic Distressed Patent: Copper (copper hardware), Gold (gold hw), Silver (ruth hw), Dark Silver (ruth hardware).
    Velvet: Dark Red, Brown

2. Yes they made one in the copper color. I think there is a picture of it in the ref section. I will look around a bit to see if I can find a picture for you.

3. Yes! Pls do post pictures!

4. My girlfriend returned a Dark Burgundy Reissue to the Chanel Boutique in Bergdorf Goodman in NYC yesterday.

I also saw a dark gold Reissue at the Chanel Boutique on 57th Street in NYC (it was not displayed, it was one of those bags they kept in the bag in its box). Someone was looking at it, but she did not buy it and the SA boxed it up and put it away in the back. Don't know if they have a waitlist or not.