Crocodile...where do you wear it?

1. I am wondering if you own a croc bag and where and when do you wear it? Do you save it for special occasions. I have a vintage croc 32 Kelly which I only wore to a wedding two years ago. I am drooling over the croc Birkins on eBay...so expensive...to get my moneys worth I'd have to use it everyday. Please advise. :yes:

2. It depends on the size and style of the bag. But if I had a croc, I'd love to wear it all the time ... except if it's raining as croc bags hate rain.

With a croc bag, I'd really buy my wardrobe according to the bag!

3. If I had one, I'd use it for travel, just like in the vintage days of train or ship travel.... or stepping out of a limousine.... I think it makes a grand statement. Or in Las Vegas, runway shows or anywhere where class and flash come together... that would be fun. So many places you can wear it. Heck, I'd wear it around the house!

4. I think you would have to decide if you actually are comfortable using it for daily use or not...

5. I save it only for special occasions or a dressy dinner. With two young kids, I'd be crazy to break out the croc while chasing them around!

6. You girls are too funny!! Thanks!!:biggrin:

7. You can wear it with almost anything. It would look great with a white tee and jeans or a business suit. But every day use could put more wear and tear on it than you'd like.

8. I own several crocodile birkins and kellys and I use them on different occassions. It depends on the color I think. For example, I use my black kelly for dressier events. As for shopping, I use my cocoan birkin to stroll around in department stores or malls. But in the end, I think you could pull off the a croc bag whenever you'd like -- they are easy to work with (except in the rain, as LaVan allued) :yes:

9. Any time you are dressed up or wearing smart casual clothes. As far as the where, any place where you will not be spilled on, rained on or sat on!:yes: I like Rainrowans idea of wearing it around the house:graucho:

10. Love this idea!!:biggrin:

11. I use mine all the time (except when it's raining) and I even use my Croco Birkin when I travel. Don't be afraid to use yours!! Use it and enjoy it whenever you feel like it :yes:

12. would a croc wallet last?

13. I can't imagine spending that amount of money on something I'm not going to get a LOT of use from. I agree with the ladies who said you can wear croc with anything. I guess it depends a bit on the colour, but as long as you're thinking of a fairly neutral colour you could easily take the croc shopping. If I didn't feel appropriate doing that I personally wouldn't get the bag. If you only use it a few times a year that works out to alot of $$ per use!

14. For a croc, I would rather get one in black because it is so timeless. And you can carry it almost everywhere. But I would probably won't carry it every single day, afraid that it will suffer wear & tear. Maybe, alternate between different bags daily.

15. Oh twigz, love to see pics of your croc birkins & kellys. :love: