Croc Birkin vs. Croc Kelly

Do you prefer Croc Birkin more or Croc Kelly more?

1. Croc Birkin!

2. Croc Kelly!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you ladies prefer croc in a Kelly or a Birkin? Why?
  2. Oooh, difficult choice... Can I have both? :nuts:
  3. One of each please....
  4. Kelly!
    Croc doesn't fit into my "everyday" lifestyle and I'd save it for special outings.
    I'd love a Miel Porosus Kelly 28!
  5. I prefer a Kelly in croc because it's a dressier bag.
  6. I don't own any Hermes (yet) but I long for the croc Kelly! Do not care for the Birkin in general.
  7. I love them both--such a hard decision. If I stay in my current casual lifestyle as a SAHM, I'm with GT, and would pick a Croc Kelly to save for nights out-32cm Black Croc Sellier Kelly all the way.

The Birkin however, is my preferred style, as it works best on me, but I'm not sure how much use I'd realistically get out of a 35cm Croc Birkin or if I could pull it off, but I'd try (and it's on my wishlist)! Croc always seems so beautiful on a smaller scale for some reason, but smaller bags do not work well on me.
  8. Croc Kelly for me too (if I can't have both!)
    The Birkin fits me better just in terms of work and lifestyle, and I see the Kelly as a formal/dinner bag... I just can't imagine having the patience to baby a bag I use every day (Birkin) which should be low maintenance and durable. However, on a nice evening out where I know I won't have to worry, a Croc Kelly would be just p-e-r-f-e-c-t!
  9. Kelly for me!

I would say a Kelly is a special and so deserving of croc skins.
  10. I think I would prefer a croc Kelly, it would be for special outings only. The Birkin to me is an everyday bag and croc doesn't seem to fit that function. I would love either a black or Rouge H croc Kelly. Either would be simply elegant.
  11. Croc Kelly for S'Mom! :smile: A vintage Havanne Porosus one :love:
  12. Agree with Greentea...a croc birkin doesn't fit well with my day to day..but a kelly I could find a few excuses to use:biggrin:
  13. Birkin for me!!!:yahoo:
  14. Wow! I don't know why I am shocked by this poll. Initially, when thinking of buying a croc I would only consider a Kelly. But, my lifestyle is extremely 'lax' that I would use a croc birkin more. I live in LA and going out for me is leaving town. A Kelly is very formal.
  15. Croc Kelly for me! :love: I think the Kelly is dressier, and I would use the croc more for dressy events as opposed to daily use. Having said that, I certainly would not turn down a croc Birkin either!