Croc Birkin colour? Matte or Glossy?

baghag21

O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Am considering a 30cm croc Birkin. Gold hardware all the way!!! As for colour and glossy/matte, I'm totally undecided. Please advise on the following choices.

For Glossy croc
1) Fuschia
2) Rouge vif

For Matte croc:
1) Barenia colour with external white stitch
2) Rouge vif

Am considering a 30cm croc Birkin. Gold hardware all the way!!! As for colour and glossy/matte, I'm totally undecided. Please advise on the following choices.

For Glossy croc
1) Fuschia
2) Rouge vif

For Matte croc:
1) Barenia colour with external white stitch
2) Rouge vif

^^ My recommendation as highlighted.:wlae:

Red will always be a colour that can follow us when we get on with our years. I know I will be shy with a pink bag when I am 50 years old. But with red, no such issue. GHW looks great with red. With pink (fuchsia), I personally think it looks better with PHW.

I turned down matte croc, only because it looks very casual when it's matte. Shiny ALL THE WAY!

It's difficult for me to choose one of your selections for SHINY since I would have a hard time with both those colors BUT.......it's BARENIA color for Matte all the way for S'Mom!!!!!!

I second MrsS's choice.......rouve vif in a shiny croc is so H. And it screams of old fashioned good sensibilities and dare I say it,....old(but elegant) money!

Barenia Matte Croc. is my vote!!!!!!

I am trying to come up with an idea on how to buy that Rouge Garrance Matte Birkin fron CDL. I'm going goo goo ga ga for it!

i think some people are either pink or red people. i agree with mrssparkles that red would be the safer choice into the distant future but if you love pink and never wear red, i would seriously consider fuschia croc it is so fun and pretty.

^^ My recommendation as highlighted.:wlae:

Red will always be a colour that can follow us when we get on with our years. I know I will be shy with a pink bag when I am 50 years old. But with red, no such issue. GHW looks great with red. With pink (fuchsia), I personally think it looks better with PHW.

I turned down matte croc, only because it looks very casual when it's matte. Shiny ALL THE WAY!

:yes: ;)