Crest White strips Premium Plus update

1. As many of you know-I bought a box of them. I am now half-way through (I just counted and I have 9 of each strip left) and my teeth are definitely much whiter! I am 41 years old and was a smoker for a good part of my life and a coffee drinker, etc. I am so happy! They aren't hard to use at all and they didn't irritate my gums or anything!

I am so thrilled-I can't wait to see what my teeth will look like at the end.
  2. Oooh! that's good news!! I'm glad to hear an actual testimonial. Every time I was WNTW I'm like "I need to get those!"
  3. I love Whitestrips! I usually use them no less than once a year. I tried the Rembrandt version once and did NOT like them or the results. The Whitestrips cost more, but I've been very, very happy with the results! :greengrin:
  4. Glad that it's working out for you too. =)

My SIL gave me a box a few years ago, I was happy with the results; I always use straws for drinks now. =) I still use these strips for touch-up whenever needed. For anyone who has sensitive gums, I would recommend using the strips less often -- don't do 2 sessions in a day at the beginning.
  5. Why straws?
  6. ^So she doesn't get stains on her teeth.
  7. OOh-good idea-i will be doing the same thing from now on!
  8. Must be tricky drinking hot coffee with a straw!! :roflmfao:
  9. LOL! ^

I don't drink any Cola of any sort, but yes, coffee would be a problem.