Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. Has anyone else had very serious allergic reactions to The Concentrate? My face swelled up so much my mother was all set to call the doctor as it was as bad as when i had had a reaction to medication. I had tried samples and loved it and so splashed out £250, big mistake, it even smelt different to the sample. I took it back and the sa insisted that it would be impossible to be allergic to it and that it must have been something else i was allergic to. I have tried it three times over the past year now and had a violent reaction, the next day not immediately. I asked the sa to take a sample to test to see if it was contaminated but i never heard back, she was so snotty i felt too intimidated to go back and ask even though i had spent over £400 on various products over a couple of months she made me feel like i shouldn't be bothering her. I would be grateful for any feedback thanks.