Creepy pictures

1. So I was doing a random google image search and one of the pictures that creeps me out each time i see it came up. I have a handfull of pictures that give me chills and I cant look at them for long...but here is the one I found

[​IMG]

It is supposed to be the first ever photographed tornado. Now yes I am terrified of Tornados, but this is the only picture that makes me want to curl up into a fetal position and cry if i look at it for more than a few seconds.

I want to see pictures that creep other people out! I hope im not the only one...

2. I can't say I have ever been real upset at a picture.... This picture you posted is awesome!!
    I certainly do not want to be hit by a tornado, and I hate the thought of the damage they do, BUT they are just incredible to see!

3. Have I introduced you to the picture of the man with the world's longest fingernails yet? :graucho:

4. Wow that looks really creepy but yet kinda cool at the same time. Thank God I have yet to experience a tornado and I hope I don't have to.

5. noI saw one with a woman though.....gives me the chills haha

6. It is definatly an awesome picture. Its from the 1880's i think. But man it just creeps me out... I think its something to do with the color tones
    I am very very terrified of them, but they are so fascinating. I always watch the shows on them and stuff and I will have tornado nightmares for a week. If I see them IRL I hyperventilate and have almost passed out. I have always wanted to go on one of those trips where you can go with a professional chaser, but if seeing them when I have a basement to go into freaks me out...I dont know what would happen if I saw one and was in a CAR...

7. yikes creepy abandoned slaughter house!