creepy buyer-shoe fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes or proclivities as long as they keep it to themselves and don't subject other uninterested folks to it. The guy's got a shoe bug and more power to him as long as he isn't hurting anyone....but e-mailing you with inappropriate, unsolicited requests? No way. Uh uh. Not good. There are whole sections of ebay that are geared toward that and he can go take his funky self back there.

omggg i forgot to include the best part!!!
he said he wants to buy the bread from me after i walk on it..!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we know he's a weirdo and you've got to report him...but that is still the funniest thing I've heard all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I laughed so hard I almost gave myself a hernia! Bread??!

What is WITH these people? I can't believe they are actually brazen enough to ask - it's really a violation of personal space. I mean you can see the funny side of this situation, because it's, well, bread, but what if he'd asked fo a photo of you doing it naked? Creepy creepy CREEPY. It really shouldn't matter what they ask for - this is totally inappropriate. Report him to eBay and send him a response saying that he overstepped the limit.

How is this disgusting? It's very weird, yes, and I can't help but smiling from reading this, it's ridiculous to me, but in no way disgusting. It's not like he asked for nude pictures of your kids. You did the right thing by blocking him if you're not interested. =) each to his own.

Omg! 2 minutes ago I opened a package, received a fake Fendi spy..but this thread made me smile :smile: sick though! I mean, he has his "things" , and it is OK..but ebay is not the place to bring them up.. Please tell me you've reported this guy? Even though he probably isn't dangerous or anything, people should know that there is a time and place for everything, and that sort of suggestions might offend someone.. :smile:

I remember a couple years ago hearing about a woman who was targeting guys like this in her eBay listings. She was selling the filthiest socks and fuzzy slippers and was getting ridiculously high bids on them. There was nothing in her descriptions that said anything about fetishists, but they found her just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.