creative minds needed

1. I am starting a new business in my area. The basic idea of the business is to sell cards with free services. Examples:
    On one card it would have:
    2 free spray tans
    free teeth whitening
    free correction on perm. make up
    free haircut
    free manicure pedicure
    free accupuncture
    free massage
    free microderm
    free facial
    free personal training session
    free laser hair removal
    I am selling them LOCALLY (not here, this is not an ad!) for $99.
    My questions are:
    would you pay $99 for all the above services?
    how would you feel comfortable buying them? You know with all these scams .
    AND what would you NAME the card?
    THANK YOU!! I figure you ladies love pampering yourselves so I would ask you!
    Monica

2. Interesting idea. I would be most concerned with where the services would be located-- are they close by my house.

3. I guess I would wonder if they are really free services if I'm paying $99 for them?

4. some of the services don't seem appropriate for $99. for instance, i think a $99 mani-pedi seems overpriced, while $99 laser hair removal doesn't exist (you need at least 5 sessions to see permanent results, and my 5 sessions cost $1100).

plus the idea of getting something for 'free' and paying $99 seem to be contradictory - you're not getting anything for free, you're paying for it.

5. no! You pay $99 for the card with ALL the above listed services. You get about $800 worth of services for $99. SOrry for not explaining myself better.
    BTW, any ideas to name the card?
    Thank you!
    MOnica

6. hmm. I've seen things like this before and I never bought into them because I knew all the services would be introductory and the businesses would expect you to come back - you know, do the hard sell - like Amanda said, some of these services require you to come back several times to finish the job (ie teeth whitening, accupuncture, laser treatments, etc.)

7. but you are still saving a great deal of money. Alot of people would like to "try before they buy". And if they wanted to continue the treatments- they can, it is up to them. And as for the "hard sell" not all businesses are like that, they WANT you to come back that is why they are doing this in the first place.
    I just know people go crazy over this stuff in my southern california area!
    Thank you for your input- it is helpful becaise some people will be thinking the same thing you are!
    monica

8. Are the places that you would get the services from be well know places?

$99 isn't bad for
    mani
    pedi
    haircut
    massage
    facial
    and spray tan

all the others you would have to continue to go to see results

9. I would think well established places wouldn't need this kind of promotion? I think I would consider maybe if these were brand new businesses that were hungry for clientelle. I don't know. Maybe if I was able to take advantage of all the services offered? Maybe you can tailor the cards to what someone would want to try?

10. just curious about what area of southern cal you are from- I am in the SB County area.
    But what do you think would be good ideas as for naming the cards?
    I had another lady sell 1000 of these cards with not all the above services just a facial, micro. treatment and hair removal. They want fast!
    But what do you mean by take advantage of all the servies listed?
    You pay $99 for the card and you use ALL the services listed.
    And as for established businesses, in business you always need new customers! My promotees are upscale businesses- I am not doing th little hole in the wall shops!
    Monica
    thank you for your input!

11. just curious about what area of southern cal you are from- I am in the SB County area.
    I live in the Los Angeles area.
    But what do you think would be good ideas as for naming the cards?
    don't know.
    But what do you mean by take advantage of all the servies listed?
    for example, I personally wouldn't use laser hair removal or teeth whitening or microdermabrasion or haircut or accupuncture or spray tanning. I might try manicure, facial, or personal trainer. Therefore, I would only use half the card. Now if I could choose the businesses I'd like to check out....
    And as for established businesses, in business you always need new customers! My promotees are upscale businesses- I am not doing th little hole in the wall shops!
    So maybe you can choose the service you'd like to try at any of those establishments instead of being tied to what is only on the card?

12. How about "All About Me" or "Pamper Me" because these are all pampering services? Those cards are kind of cool years ago when I did nails (I know-I've done a lot of things one of these days I'll start a thread about it) I signed up for a few to help my business along (it worked) but we are talking 18 years ago-and before we moved back to Fl my friends' kid was doing a fundraiser with a discount book so I bought one and have saved a lot of money and tried things I would not have without the coupons. Good luck!