Creases on my new damier speedy 25!

1. Hi guys, i have a little problem here. im really new to LV. so im really paranoid now.
    I recently bought a new damier speedy 25, and the bag came folded in its dustbag. and thus, when i take it out, there are creases on the bag.

BUt the visual aids i see provided in this forum, the damier speedy 25 usually looks sooo smooth and structured, without the creases, but why does my bag have the creases thats sooo much more creases than others?

Is there a way to make the creases disappear?

im sooo paranoid now. HELP!
  2. My monogram speedy was creased for a while when I first took it home, the creases also being from how it is stored folded. I believe Damier canvas is the same material as the mono, just give it time.... and use it!
  3. my new mono speedy has creases too....i'm not bothered by it...i think it gives my bag character :smile:
  4. let it sit in a warm place for a couple of days or so, and the creases will come out
  5. I think that the creases should come out...but you can always exchange it for another...within 2 weeks of purchase you are allowed! Dont worry...:yes:
  6. The more you use it, the more the creases will disappear.
  7. Stuff your bag with towels or big bed sheet and put need a sunny window, the heat will help the bag soft and stretch out the creases.
  8. put some old t-shirts or towels in it and let is sit for a few days. It should pop most of the creases out adn the rest will come out just by using thee bag
  9. Use it and it will go away!
  10. thanks GUys!
  11. To all fans of LV Speedy!!! I just purchase LV Speedy 35 in Damier. I absolutely love the bag. I was so dissapointed to see the creases on the bag and really wanted to return it, I knew it would bother me.
    Then I figured out to to get rid of them! It really works!!!! I took really hot iron that has steam, inteserted towel to the one side with creases, slid the iron inside and press the steam. If the crease was very deep I had to repeat this couple of times. I did that on both sides! Please be careful , do that on your ironing board and have the towel over the zipper too. Hand size towells work best. Good luck!!!!
  12. I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
  13. No need to do anything fancy - just use it and the creases will fall out!!
  14. It took a while for my creases on mine to come out, but they did. I don't store it in that dust bag though. I use an older bigger one, so it won't crease.