Creases on LM...is it normal??

I think this is normal for your bag to do that. The bag is a good size bag so it is going to slouch and have creases. Honestly it doesn't look bad to me at all and if it was my bag I wouldn't worry about it b/c it isn't that noticeable. I agree with Contessa I think it actually adds charm to the bag. I hope this helps you feel better about it. :flowers: I know how annoying it is when you notice something and feel like it shouldn't be there.

ITA. it's a big bag and gravity has it's own opinions on the way things should appear after time. esp when you wear this leather everyday it softens and puddles so it is natural to crease. leather creases...esp softer leathers. it just shows that you have loved your leather items!

likeafeather77 ~ take a look at this post as well as the photos of this new BE Love Me Mini. She ordered this last week and just received it, and, it appears that it too has a similar "crease" and it is brand new. I think it looks just super the way it is and it doesn't bother me at all.

I agree with you dsrk! I noticed the 'crease' too but i am not bothered by it coz i think it adds character to bag.. I dun like my bag too structured!

i'm sitting here staring at my LM next to me on ym desk and it is just collapsing into itself int he best way possible. and these collapses create creases. but they make it look loved

likeafeather77 ~ take a look at this post as well as the photos of this new BE Love Me Mini. She ordered this last week and just received it, and, it appears that it too has a similar "crease" and it is brand new. I think it looks just super the way it is and it doesn't bother me at all.

You're right!! I see the crease, too! I guess it's the way it should be!

Thank you everyone for posting and making me feel better!!!

I truly love my bag and will enjoy it no matter what! LOL :yes: I just needed some encouragement...:shame: