Cream Scarlett......authentic bag $119...

1. Don't know if it will last, but anyone wanting a cream Scarlett...a great deal. I have bought authentic Koobas from Jane before. She can't carry any bags at all due to back problems and is selling them off. She sold a Lena bark last week for 139, and I bought a nice smooth Sienna from her for a great price!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-KOOBA-SCARLETT-MINI-SIENNA-BAG-Cream-Butter_W0QQitemZ280156649428QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. What a darling bag for a truly awesome price. I'm sure it'll be nabbed soon. I don't want to deal with light colored bags but there are alot of Brave people out there.

3. Argh! Someone got it already. Really cute bag.

4. Well it got nabbed.....sweet deal.

I know what you mean about light colored bags. I loved that ivory Charlie I bought from Bloomies, but honestly I felt if I looked at it sideways it would get a mark. It stayed in it's dustbag for a few weeks and then I sold it. The lady that bought it got a great deal and was very happy, but I didn't want to take a chance. I am so obsessive with scratches and the likes. Sometimes I look at a bag and think maybe the leather faded in a spot or something just by being put away!! (I'm always asking my BF....do you think this part looks lighter, do you remember this mark being here before...He thinks I'm nuts!) :nuts:

5. Crap--I saw that bag this morning and told myself to wait. I guess you have to move FAST when those low bins show up, eh??!! DUH! reading all your comments I guess cream would not have been the most *practical* colored bag anyway...sigh...and that
    black Lucy has officially gone out of reach...sigh again.... :hrmm::hrmm:

p.s.
    does anyone else take as long as I do sometimes finding the perfect smilie to end your post?? :p

6. YES ME TOO POSK!!:girlsigh:

7. Well good then--we can cry in our drinks together!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: