Crazy towel girl, that's me...lol

1. Well many of you know I am a bit daffy when when it comes to LV towels. :nuts:. I have the CB towel, the blue monogram and the brown antigua and just put my self doen for the new multicolor one! :drool:

I can't wait to get it!!! :wlae:

2. MC TOWEL? ok. i might need to get that! congrats! i cant wait to see the awesome pics!

3. pics mary, pics might be nice...lol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh wow Mary...I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!! I love that CB one!

5. It is not the regular MC print, but just all the fluers.

6. I didn't know about your towel obsession, but I am new. :girlsigh:I didn't even know LV had towels. Are they beach towels? :supacool: Oh, I see the pics now. They are pretty.

7. I love the CB blossom towel... A MC one would be awesome!

8. the Frandole towel?? It's very cute saw it on Monday. Congrats! I like te Denim Cruise one if only it didn't have that "'s"

9. cute towels. can't wait to see the new one you get.

10. wow!!!!!! a MC towel??? sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Mary, you are the towel :queen:

11. You saw it already :wtf:!!?? OMG, I have to call my SA back, I just told her to watch for it..I need her to track that baby down!

12. :yes: get on that hunt Tink!! It was in the store thay had a trunk open with so many towels in rolls making a little towel pyramid it looked fab they had the black one too

13. Beautiful towels! I never knew they had those.

14. OMG how cool. now do you actual use the towels? I think would be awesome to buy the MC one, but would be scared if I washed it, that the colors would fade?

15. I've been sweating over the one on eBay. Will it be similar and what price? OMG. I love these. I so wish I had gotten it when it came out but I had no idea towels even existed then. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]