Crazy Kelly Prices

25cm chocolate Birkin (forgot which leather, but it was a stiff leather) w/ GH at H in BH, a few weeks ago = $5500 before tax

Sorry slightly off topic...but i saw my first 25cm Birkin in orange at H SCP Sunday. The cutest little bag, but I can't pull it off....

I am GREEN with envy. That's my favorite Hermes color. You're so lucky.
Keep looking and I think you'll find one soon. It seems to me there have been a lot of raisin bags out lately. On the day I bought mine I saw someone with a raisin Birkin on the street and the woman said she bought hers recently.

This weekend just past, 32 Ebene sellier Kelly in Vache Liegee, gold HW - $10075 AUD. This price is inclusive of 10% GST tho. So, if you remove the GST, it's $9067.50 AUD, which, if you do a currency conversion using the current exchange rate is: $6775.24 USD.

kelly clutch in lizard ($5050)... I was thinking of buying it. Do you ladies think its worth it to get a kelly clutch for that price?

There was feedback that lizard skin peels over time (and I am assuming reasonable care has been taken when using the bag), so for that amount of money, I will not touch it with a 10 ft pole (sorry, duck and run away)