Crazy in love with this Legacy bag...

1. Hello girls,

I have slowly been amassing a small fortune in coach bags mainly sourced from eBay (I know, I know, but I am careful) because the two coach stores here in Australia to be honest are not very good.

I am crazy in love with the Legacy Lather Shoulder bag, the one with the two pockets, and I am not picky on colour, though whiskey or black are my preference.

[​IMG] :heart: :heart: :heart:

My question is this, is this likely to be a season only bag or will it be available long term. I am travelling to Spain in September and will be going through Kuala Lumpur Airport where I have been told there is a Coach store. Will I find it there perhaps? or should I concentrate my efforts on eBay to secure my dream bag. (I would love to get it online, but Coach wont ship to Australia..why oh why!!)

any advice would be great!!
    (ps: I am not hinting at having a bag offered for sale to me..I am aware that would be against forum policy )
  2. AFAIK, whiskey is sold out, so if you are set on that, you'd have to go through eBay. I wouldn't count on that bag being available in Sept. unless an SA says that it's going to be a permanent fixture in the collection, because that style is very popular.
  3. i just got the whiskey yesterday - but I got it from the ONE store in the country that has it (at least that's what the SA told me) and the store now has one left. so they're tough to find, to say the least.
  4. Coach is more expensive in Kuala Lumpur.