Crazy E~Bay Mom ~ Hilarious

This is a form of OCD (compulsive obsessive behavior). She need to get some professional help. Very sad that she has been able to get to this point without someone stepping in.

This really is heart-breaking; she needs medical help. Also this is an unsafe environment--it's a health hazard; not funny at all.

DH has an aunt who became like this (hoarding and never cleaning) and social service people came in to evict her and she's now in a supervised setting. She still doesn't understand that she has a problem.

Ok....I'm not that bad! But once my mail man pulled up out in front of my house, threw the back bay door of the mail truck open, pulled out his dolly and said, "It's Christmas again!". hehe I've gotten alot better since then and I don't buy nearly as much as I used to. Good think or my house could have very easily ended up looking like that!

Call me extremely suspicious but is this for real?? I have been looking at that again & there are links to sales sites. This could be a very clever & interesting marketing ploy! Anyone else agree?

Oh & I forgot to mention in the last post, anyone notice the dust on the glass collection & around it? UGH!!!!!! almost worse than the clutter!

Wasn't there a program on TV about something like this a couple of years ago? The woman couldn't throw anything away and her house was completely full. I think DHS took her kids away. If this site is real, the daughter really should get her mom some help immediately.