Crazy DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa! :-)

1. Dh left this a.m. at 4:30 to drive up to Bakersfield. A 4-5 hr. drive to work. I couldn't go to pick up my damier speedy today cuz I had other things going on. So I planned to get it tomorrow. Actually, Dh said he'd pick it up tomorrow for me while he was out.:love:

Well...I decided to call him right now to see if he was almost home or what the deal was. He's like..."I'm in front of South Coast Plaza" looking for a parking to pick up your bag." I'm like.."No, you're not." "Nooo.."

He's like, "Ya, ya I am...I'm looking for a parking." Me..."Nooooooooo..." WT?!?!? I told him you didn't have to pick it up for me're probably soooo tired. He's like..."I'm ok...I wanted you to have your bag tonight." :love: "I know how bad you want it." OMG!!!!!!!!! Aww..:heart:

I don't know what to think. :blink: I can't believe him. WOW! How exciting!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :heart: :heart: YAY, my damier speedy's on her way!!!
  2. congrats!! so sweet!
  3. Awwww!! What a sweetie!
  4. Congrats!!! What an awesome husband!!!! Maybe you should give him a little "speedy" tonight????? :smile:
  5. SO SWEET of him to do that!!! CONGRATS!!!
  6. OMG!!! LOL!!!:roflmfao:
  7. AWWWW what a sweet DH!!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm excited for you!
  8. HAHHA! I just noticed the little note under your username, love it! ;)
  9. Wow..congrats..don't forget to flaunt the pics of the bag...
    Your DH is so sweet..

Maybe you should give him a little "speedy" tonight????? :smile: are funny !!!
  10. He gets a big reward, if you know what I mean..You want to reinforce this behavior!!:graucho:
  11. That's so sweet!
  12. That Is Absolutely The Sweetest! Enjoy That Beautiful Bag! :smile:
  13. :shocked: LOL!!!!:roflmfao: :lol: Hmm...:love:
  14. Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious! Yep, I hear ya!!!;) Definitely needs reinforcing!:graucho:
  15. Yep, I'll probably post pics tomorrow when there's better lighting. I'm waiting for my poch. access. in damier to come via UPS or whatever. I hope to get it tomorrow. If so...I'll post pics of them together! YAY!:biggrin:
    Thx all for the sweet/ and funny LOL replies!!!!!!!!!:shame: