Crap! This auction just ended on E-Bay!!!

1. But it is *authentic*? I hear the serial number is usually under the third dermal bone.

2. :roflmfao:

3. sorry about laughing. I believe the serial number is on the 3rd dermal ONLY on the 3 banded model. The 9 banded serial number is located in its cheek pouch.

4. Vlad, can we get an Authenticate This Armadillo Handbag sub-forum?

5. And for the bargain price of $14.95 (BIN)!! :p

6. That's too funny!

7. Hilarious! :roflmfao:

8. Now *that* really just made me spit out some of my morning coffee. Thank goodness for my little nerdy keyboard protector!

9. :roflmfao:

10. Oh Man...I have a major thing for Armadillos. I have a ceramic Armadillo Kitchen magnet and I totally would have bought this bag had I seen it. It all started when I read the Book A Prayer for Owen Meany and both my sister and I started collecting Armadillo items. Heck....I will even put my neck on the line and say I would buy this bag even if found to be fake. LOL

11. :tup:Ladies...........read this and beat each other to it - the Armadillo - its relisted!!!!!!!!!! Don't break a fingernail trying to get to it - please ............ :nuts:

12. This thread is actually making me want it. But I know this is one bag my dog will want to chew...

13. :tup:Hey I thought it could be a 'cat scratching post' - could double up you think??:roflmfao: