Craie 05 Paddington FINALLY here!

gorgeous pics winona ! you look great wearing it and that color is sooo nice, i did not know it would fit a lot of things now i want one :love: is it a heavy bag ?

Thanks Kaka!! I know a lot of people find it heavy, but it is much MUCH lighter compared to my Quilted Venetia (suede lined, so very heavy), and pretty comparable to my Balenciaga City.
If I owned a scale I'd weigh them for you!!
It's actually more comfortable to me than my fully City on the shoulder, even thought the city has the long shoulder strap? The handle drop on this Paddington is very long, it fits and stays quite nicely on my shoulder when full.

Sorry for the long answer ;)

winona77 said:
Thanks Kaka!! I know a lot of people find it heavy, but it is much MUCH lighter compared to my Quilted Venetia (suede lined, so very heavy), and pretty comparable to my Balenciaga City.
If I owned a scale I'd weigh them for you!!
It's actually more comfortable to me than my fully City on the shoulder, even thought the city has the long shoulder strap? The handle drop on this Paddington is very long, it fits and stays quite nicely on my shoulder when full.

Sorry for the long answer ;)

thanks so much winona :love: was looking at deals and steals if i could find one on sale (wishing thinking :lol: )

Irishgal said:
Winona, I thought I had possibly gotten over the "I have to have a Paddy" stage, but I guess I was wrong...Now I will be on the lookout..

I know! I'm totally a year late to this game! But it really is much better than I anticipated!!