CR@P!!! No wine MAM for me :(

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Just got a call...even though the website said they had one and it let me order it, they actually sold it a couple days before and didnt update the site...so no wine MAM for me....the search continues!

Awww thats horrible! I'm sorry!! =( I would be so bummed about that. Don't worry tho. Keep looking and I'm sure something else will come up. Maybe even a sale :smile:

What site did you use? This is the second time I've heard this same story! I ordered a MAM in black just now, and yesterday they said that they had three in stock, so I hope they didn't all sell between yesterday and today......

aww im so sorry to hear that sukey, it was from funkylala wasnt it? i checked their availability that same day you ordered and i did see 1 left in stock... sucks how these websites dont update their inventory... :tdown:

aww im so sorry to hear that sukey, it was from funkylala wasnt it? i checked their availability that same day you ordered and i did see 1 left in stock... sucks how these websites dont update their inventory... :tdown:

Im not mad at them, they have been really nice to me and I'll definitely shop there again.....Im just bummed that I didn't get that bag. I do wish online inventories were more accurate

I saw a wine (99% sure it was wine) RM MAM at Nordstrom Bellevue Washington. Ask for Teri... tell her Sandy sent you. :smile: If she has trouble finding the bags, tell her to ask her managerl.
I called and they said they only have the wine in the suede/leather combo, not the all leather one....but thanks anyway! (didnt speak to Teri though, would she know something the other SAs wouldn't?)

Yeah, I have learned that if you snooze with these RM bags, you will lose! I lost out on a Royal Blue MAM while I was waiting for it to go on sale, and now when I see something I love from RM, I snap it up and dont think twice!:yes:

I hope you find your Wine MAM soon!:yes: