CPrincess UK's Mulberry lovelies and outfit photos

Thanks... I think it would be a good inbetween size for when big Bayswater is too big but mini Taylor is too small :smile: x

:smile: which colour and style will you get (NVT or printed)? I think the outlets still have the printed (or congo, never sure what the difference is). Please share pics when you get it! I can try to take a modelling pic with east west bays this weekend if you like.

CPrincessUK said:
:smile: which colour and style will you get (NVT or printed)? I think the outlets still have the printed (or congo, never sure what the difference is). Please share pics when you get it! I can try to take a modelling pic with east west bays this weekend if you like.

I think I will go for something simple like Natural Oak or Chocolate which you can get in store :smile:

Wow, lovely collection! Especially eggplant and fab modelling shots, too. Thanks

used eggplant today at a conference and she got lots of admiration :smile:
beautiful! your smile lights up the room and the bags really suit you.
Thank you. The Bays definitely suits my style.

What a lovely collection - and you look sooo happy! Congratulations!!
Thank you!

I try my best!:P

Such a lovely collection! You've got a lot of style - I love your outfits and the way you coordinate your bags with them.
Thank you. It as so much fun doing my mini 'bag photoshoot'. I will definitely do it again.

I think I will go for something simple like Natural Oak or Chocolate which you can get in store :smile:

East west Bays pics for sedgewick!

P1012431.jpg

P1012432.jpg

P1012434.jpg