COW balenciaga?

1. I didn't know this was out there?:

2. Yikes
  3. Funky!
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeew, yuck :throwup:
  5. That looks like the limited edition for the Hong Kong Bal boutique opening?
  6. It was supposed to be in front of Fred Segal.
  7. yeah... its amazing how limited edition does not equal pretty sometimes!
  8. Mooooo...
  9. lol :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  10. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD ... this was a really special edition that Balenciaga made for the Hong Kong market only!!! I saw one on eBay many moons ago, but was out of town at the time and didn't get to bid on it. When I got back home, I emailed the Seller to inquire as to whether or not she still had it ... but I never got a reply. I kept on emailing, but still didn't get a reply.

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE :love: :heart: this bag!!! Was this individual in front of Fred Segal, or does Fred Segal have this bag???

I've attached another picture of the bag ... I think that this was from the auction on eBay. I've watermarked it only because I don't want some scammer to use it.
    2005 Hong Kong LE Cow Pony Bagwtmk.jpg
  11. awe, you're so cute CeeJay, sorry for making fun of her :tender:
  12. Was this bag super expensive? If it was a limited edition i'm thinking yes?
  13. I've got to agree with CeeJay on this one.:love:
    I called everywhere trying to get one of these LE bags :sad: . I saw the eBay bag, I did have my doubts about it's authenticity because the seller would not respond to any of my questions.

Anyhow - I don't know what the price was but I believe it was around the same as the pony bags...
  14. It's not my style but I kind of like it.
  15. Yup LivetheLake ... if I remember correctly, the price was the same as the Pony with the Swarovski crystals. I don't know how many they produced, but I do know that they were produced for Hong Kong only ... (darn). Other than the one I saw on eBay, I haven't seen one since ...