Couturedemode ... are they for real?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!

I am new here and wanted to know if anyone has purchased Hermes bags from Couturedemode.com .... I find their story (see "about us" and "our products") on their site hard to believe. I own a JPG birkin that I personally purchased at Hermes on 24 Faubourg in 2005 and I am ready from my next purchase, but I will not be going to France anytime soon and here in the states they always try to feed you that cr*p about having to be on a list (ridiculous!)

Thanks!!!!!

2. i can't comment on the seller you asked about, i don't know of them, but if you want a great deal i would look at sandia exchange's auctions. her prices are always excellent. they are preowned though, but any of the sellers on the recommended seller list here are good. i stick to that in a heartbeat. better safe than sorry. good luck.

3. The site you mention sells really UGLY fakes. Interesting though to see the faked Lindys plus they got the pricing all wrong.

4. This needs to be posted in the Authenticate This Hermes or discuss eBay seller thread. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.