Coussin GM ... thoughts?

1. Okay I know.... I bounce around bag ideas like a looney :wacko: ... But I really cant make up my mind what to save for.

What do you guys think about the Coussin GM? Do any members own one? It seems like it would fit a good amount and be comfortable over the shoulder. But it also seems like it would be a PITA to put down anywhere since it doesnt really have a "base" to rest on. If you own one how do you set it down? Do you rest it up against something or just lay it flat on its back?

The LV bags I currently have are:
    Mono Speedy 30
    Damier Papillon 30
    Cabas Mezzo

Would this be a good addition?

Sorry for all the questions.....:shame:

TIA for all your help!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

ETA: Pic of Coussin GM

CoussinGM.jpg
  2. I'm not a fan of the Coussin - I think it looks like a pillow with straps...but that's just me. :p

3. I think its a cute bag...BUT ...The whole no bottom thing would be a big fat hassle for me....you would have to get all creative where and how you would set it down etc...JMO

4. I think it's kind of cute, but if you're used to a Mezzo, it probably would seem tiny. I think it would also be the kind of bag where you'd have to rearrange the contents each time you took something out or put something in.

5. Thats what I was thinking Sunshine! When I am at work my bags sit behind me at my desk (I live in a wraparound desk) so setting it down is pretty important. I would hate to not be able to bring it with me.....

6. Tammy518: I bounce between small and large bags pretty often so I dont think I would mind adjusting... unless it was tiny (which it may be in my terms since I havent seen this bag in person!)

The main thing is it needs to fit:
    Sunglass case
    small agenda
    business card holder
    lipstick/compact
    check book

anything else would be bonus!

would this be feasible in this bag or should I move on?

Thanks for the feedback!

7. I LOOOOVE the Coussin. I saw someone with it about a month ago and it looked super small IRL... IMO. ;)

The things you listed seem like they would all fit inside. :yes:

8. I think this bag is cute and would like to add it to my collection some day. here is a pic from Danielle's collection

[​IMG]

newmonogramlv03.jpg
  9. I LOVE it!!! And the fact that you don't see too many people with it makes me LOVE it even more!!! Danielle and Shanna Barker are the only two people I've seen with this bag!!!:nuts: LISA, GO FOR IT!!!

10. Thanks for the pics Bag Fetish! I agree with you John...it does look pretty small..... *sigh* Tammy518 might be right....it may just be a lil too small for what I am used to...

11. I think it is a really cute shape! I'd like to see it in real life though.

12. Irene: That is one of the reasons I love it sooo much (other than the fact that it looks like a cute lil pillow)! I really like that I havent really seen anyone with it.... I like the price tag on it too! :graucho:

13. It is nice that not too many people are carrying this bag, as far as I see anyway. But I am not a big fan of the pillow-looking shape personally.

14. i love the coussin! i tried it on last weekend. it's very comfortable on the shoulder. it looks great with patina by the way. and yes you don't see too many people with the coussin!

15. I love it and that's why I bought one...can't wait to receive it in the mail! It's really uniquely shaped and I haven't seen one single person wear it yet. If you're the type to bring your whole house with you in your bag, however, I don't think this is the bag for you...personally I think it's a little bigger than I need it to be.