Courtney Thorne-Smith Marries

1. I loved her in Melrose Place :yes:

Thorne-Smith Marries
    TUESDAY JANUARY 09, 2007 09:45 PM EST
    By Ivory Clinton
    [​IMG]
    According to Jim actress Courtney Thorne-Smith rang in 2007 with a celebration: She and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Roger Fishman, married on Jan. 1, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"The ceremony took place at her home," the rep says. No further details were immediately available.

This is the second marriage for Smith, 39, who split from genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in 2001.

2. What, no wedding cover story this time???:p :lol: :lol:

3. Not famous enough :supacool:

4. :yes: totally agree!!! Loved her in Melrose Place!!! :wlae:

5. What exactly does she do now?

6. Congratulations to her and her husband. I liked her on Melrose... and I miss it.

7. Allison and Billy :heart: ... I miss melroce place....:love:

8. Soap net has just started showing Melrose Place reruns :yes:

9. I like her in her show, According to Jim. She's very cute and funny in it.

10. She's on According to Jim.

11. She's really pretty. I think she's especially pretty because she looks so natural unlike other actresses with stiff faces like Meg Ryan.

12. I was actually referring to the last time she married & was on the cover.........but divorced before the issue hit the stands. A lot of egg on In styles face. It was so funny & sad at the same time, but taught the editors a valuable lesson about getting the issues out quicker.

13. Damn !! I guess i missed the boat on that one.

14. Congrats! I like her and wish her the best. I remember In Style profiling Tara Reid's engagement and Jessica Simpson on the cover...yeah...

15. I've been a fan of hers since MP too!