Courtney Love's New Boyfriend

1. [​IMG]

With more than a year's sobriety under her studded belt, rock 'n' roll rebel Courtney Love is stepping out – with the hand of singer Jamie Burke (who briefly dated Kate Moss and smooched Lindsay Lohan), on Sunday at Mr. Chow in Beverly
    Proving that Hollywood is but a small cesspool when it comes to dating, L&S reports that just six months after Lindsay Lohan briefly dated James Burke, Courtney Love, who is 42-years-old, was spotted sucking face with the 20-year-old singer/songwriter/model
  2. I am not a fan of hers but she looks good. That guy sure is getting around, but I doubt she cares much.
  3. She looks much better, don't think much of the gut tho
  4. OMG! he's so young! i think kurt cobain's so much cuter though
  5. Wow, he can't be more than just a few years older than her daughter probably.
  6. cradle.jpg robber.jpg
  7. LOL!!!
  8. She looks thinner and healthier than she looked in pics I saw of her about a year ago. I think quitting all the drugs & smoking made weight gain almost fact I remember her complaining how much the press was focusing on her weight, ignoring the fact that she'd made positive changes in her life. Of course, the press and our society is all about looks on the outside. Models live on caffeine and nicotine to keep their figures.
  9. She's cleaned up nicely..... again!
  10. good for her! I like seeing women with younger men! *thumbs up*
  11. Younger men eh?
  12. OMG bagnshoofetish!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I do love her bag tho.. :shame:
  13. She actually looks genuinely happy and glowing especially in that first pic!! Go Courtney!! Lose the angst...embrace life, baby.
  14. She looks great, but he is young.
    Do you think he can handle her?
  15. LOL I say good for her!