Courteney Cox

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Poor CC got ripped apart on eonline (http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive2/0,1912,1654,00.html)
for the following:
5a9b91c0.jpg

"At first glance, Courteney Cox looks adorably down-to-earth in a comfy white pullover, jeans and sneakers. Hey, even celebrities deserve a day off from the fancy duds. But what's with the Bon Jovi era-inspired fringe bag? Courteney, if you keep abusing dress-down day like this, we will have to take it away from you."

The fringe looks like one of those fugly Hogan bags - but the chain on it makes it even uglier.

Who makes this thing?

Courteney Cox & David Arquette: Baby No. 2?

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 02, 2006 06:00PM EST

Cox and Arquette Photo by: Kathy Hutchins / Hutchins Photo
courteney_cox2.jpg

Courteney Cox and her husband, David Arquette, are "hoping" for a second child, the actress tells PEOPLE.

"We're hoping it will happen," Cox, who stars as a tabloid editor in the upcoming F/X series Dirt, told PEOPLE last week.

A few days later, at the premiere of her animated flick Barnyard, the actress (who's usually not one for personal chit-chat on the red carpet) added, "We're thinking about it."

This isn't the first time Cox, mother to 2-year-old Coco, has talked about expanding her family. "I'm not really ready right this second," she tells Marie Claire in its August issue. "But I'll probably do it one more time."

Cox, 41, who went through in-vitro fertilization to have Coco, said she plans to do IVF again, even though, she says, "It drives you crazy with the hormones."

Cox calls motherhood "really hard," but worth it. "I am so nuts about my child," she tells Marie Claire.

As for her parenting skills, Cox says, "I'm a good mom because I'm consistent and I set boundaries, because schedules are really important for kids, but we spoil Coco. We sing and we have fun."

She looks amazing, the most beautiful woman in the world. Her hair, her make up is amazing. Anyone know how she gets her hair like that?

She looks much better now then she did when she was on Friends, I wonder if she's had work done? Like perhaps a brow lift and lip plumping?

Anyone agree she looks VA VA VOOM?

My husband went to high school with her- she's definitely changed! She was a cutie in high school too, but nothing like the swan that she has developed into. More "Tomboy" cute. I think she has had some work done, but she had a very good surgeon.

My husband went to high school with her- she's definitely changed! She was a cutie in high school too, but nothing like the swan that she has developed into. More "Tomboy" cute. I think she has had some work done, but she had a very good surgeon.

She was in a Bruce Sprintsteen video over 20 years ago & she was TomBoy cute.