Courier bags... any opinions?

1. I am interested in the courier bags but I have never seen one in person and I like the way they look but I would like to see how they look actually on someones shoulder. Does it even fit your shoulder well or is it better to carry it on your arm like the city? Does anyone own one and have a picture of them carrying it or could you tell me what your opinions are on them? Thanks!
  2. Thanks! Those pictures were exactly what I was looking for.
  3. So cute...I think you need it!!
  4. courier's are the best i use one for my school bag. and
    its breaking in sooo lovely
  5. i just ordered one from BalNY today and can't wait for it to arrive. :biggrin: i think you will love it!
  6. I just got a courier - total impulse buy from Bal NY without any discussion of leather or anything. Just "what colors do you have Hmm. I'll take dark green." Totally insane of me and I had a couple of panicky days wondering what I would get.I mean - I asked no questions whatsoever. But soon a drop dead gorgeous Sapin arrived and I LOVE IT! There's something so deliciously drapey about this style - it really shows off the leather. It's great on the shoulder or across the body and, of course it holds a ton while still looking cool.Here she is hanging out with her Day friends - RT and Blueberry - in my messy closet. She looks even nicer in natural light.

7. Hmmm. Pics aren't working. :confused1: I'll try to figure it out.
  8. I wore my Courrier across my body...I ended up selling because I had a tendancy to put too much "stuff" in it and felt that it put too much pressure on the rings that attach the shoulder strap. I have switched to the Work style and now prefer that.
  9. ill be getting a courier for my 2nd bbag (whenever that will be hehe)