Countdown to Topaz Stam!!

1. I'm at work right now, but just checked the USPS website and see that my Topaz Stam was delivered at 11:40 this morning!! I get off at 5:45 (and should be home by 6:30) and can't wait to get out of here and get home to see my new baby!!!!!

I held off posting about it becuz I didn't want to jinx it, but thanx to another lovely PFer (;) you know who you are!) I am now the proud owner of a NWT Topaz Stam (purchased earlier this week on eBay)!! I promise to post pics as soon as I can.

I hope this afternoon flies by - I don't think I can stand it:nuts::nuts:
  2. WooHOO Congrats!
  3. topaz is such a beautiful color. post modeling pics!!!
  4. Maybe you should leave work early :idea: Can't wait to see pictures. Topaz colored bags are so gorgeous. Congrats!!!:yahoo:
  5. congrats! can't wait to see the pics. hurry home!
  6. I wish - Unfortunately, I have to close :tdown: so Im' stuck here til the end.

7. OMG, I know the feeling! Congrats, topaz is the best!!
  8. Oh, I'm feeling just as anxious as you are to rush home and tear open that package already! :p
  9. How exciting!!! I hope the time goes by fast for you!
  10. I'm getting ready to head home - within the next hour I'll be jumping up & down w/joy!!!

Talk to you all soon!!!:yahoo:
  11. Yay! Can't wait to see pics! :woohoo:
  12. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Yay!!!! Topaz is such an awesome color! Can't wait to see the pics!

Don't you just love getting stuff in the mail? It's like Christmas all over again!
  13. You lucky girl! Topaz is so beautiful. Can't wait to see pics.
  14. :ninja:Hope that your bag was all that you desired. Waiting for pic... please.
  15. congrats!