Countdown: Heritage XL Satchel on Fedex truck

1. Well, I am at the salon so unless I beat the FedEx man home OR he leaves it on my porch it may be 7pm until I can post pics.

Mine is white, so it will be a tPF first (I think).

Stay tuned!!!

2. I can't wait to see the pictures!:yes:

3. I am quite anxious to see it in white. I am not too crazed about the other colors.....

4. Can't wait to see it! The day a bag is on it's way is always a fun day! I'm waiting for one too.....except it's a backpack...not as exciting as a brand new, beautiful Coach bag!

5. Ooo!!!! Sounds lovely! I love the white one too! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

6. He left it on the side of my porch. I can certainly say there is a 90% chance this one is going back.

Stay tuned for the pics....

7. YAY!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

8. why are you going to send it back???

9. Sorry for the delay, lots of calls today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. comparison to XL Lily
    BTW- it seems like she is just as big, she isn't. The Heritage is fully stuffed while XL Lily only has my normal stuff for today.

Sorry, didn't edit the background.

11. I LOVE THAT BAG!!!!! Congrats! You must be SOOOO happy!!:yahoo:

12. Oooh that is lovely - I really like the white! :love:

Are you going to keep it?

13. I do like it quite a bit actually, but it doesn't have the tattersall lining...which I love on the tote!

14. Okay, sorry another call.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. She is very pretty! When I was in the store the other day in the look book there is a reg size satchel in this collection also 12x8x6 for 328. she comes in white also I was thinking about it. But i allready have the tote and love it!