Couldve Been Just The Heat Of The Moment.. Anyhoo,*** New Couple Alert***

1. [​IMG]

It seems newly single Drew Barrymore has rebounded into the arms (or should I say lips?) of Bruce Willis.

The 31-year-old actess was spotted "making out in front of everybody" with 51-year-old Bruce at Prince's Golden Globe after-party.

We'll go ahead and blame the Globes' open bar policy for your err in judgment, Drew.

2. Bruce is not that bad looking, he's in great physical shape, and he is well blessed in the undies. Yep. She could have picked someone worse to make out with. Like Marilyn Manson.

3. ^^^ita

4. Bruce is not bad, definitely not gross. Very manly lol

5. hell, i'd make out with bruce willis. he's not *quite* as old as my father.

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i dislike bruce...

7. Why?

8. She is having a good time and I am sure he is as well.

9. agree! :yes:

10. cute I think!

I actually like him better now that he's divorced. The relationship between him and Demi/Ashton speaks volumes about him, seems like a good guy to me.

11. I agree!

12. Well, look at Ashton & Demi~ equal opportunity age gap!

13. I think that's great, they're both so funny. They make a cute couple. Wonder if it's true and if it will last.

14. I think they'd be a really fun couple together. I love it when she is on Letterman - she can really flirt with him and he gets all flustered. I'm sure she can do the same to Bruce!

15. ITA!!