Couldnt resist!

Jul 25, 2007
I went to one of my favorite places today (Short Hills Mall for any NJ girls out there!). had to do an exchange at Tiffanys, then went into the Coach store to see if they had any new stuff out - I want to get my daughter something cute and pink for Valentines Day, but the SA said not till the 25th. I couldnt resist picking this little cutie up for myself, though!

Attachments

• flower charm.jpg
    flower charm.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 22
I went to one of my favorite places today (Short Hills Mall for any NJ girls out there!). had to do an exchange at Tiffanys, then went into the Coach store to see if they had any new stuff out - I want to get my daughter something cute and pink for Valentines Day, but the SA said not till the 25th. I couldnt resist picking this little cutie up for myself, though!
ADORABLE and VERY Valentiney!!!!!! Cant wait to see it on your ergo!!!!! HINT HINT!!! :graucho:

I'm not in NJ but I have family in Westfield and Stanhope!!

Love your new charm!!! soo cute!!!! :girlsigh:

I loved the Short Hills Mall when I was a kid. At that time it was the only one with a Lord and Taylors which my Mom loved!!

The charm is adorable!! I got one too!!:love: