Couldn't resist the lure of chocolate box again...

1. ...not on Kelly but a Trim II 31cm (with gusset, w/out zipper). I saw this on LZ's site and fell hard and fast. I initially regretted hitting the "buy" button, cuz I live where it's wet, and I see this being a perfect fall/winter bag for me (when it's the wettest!!).

But, a thread here about a positive experience with rain on box leather with a good patina gave me courage, so I ran a small bead of water on the bottom and it wiped right off! I wore it out this afternoon in our misty light rain, got small drops on it 3-4 times and they wiped right off! I wouldn't want to go out in a rainstorm, but it's very very reassuring and exciting to know this one (and maybe other nicely patina-ed box) won't have to be extra-babied.

I present to you what's had me smiling all day and ask you to join me in a happy dance! :p

choc brown box Trim II.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!! I'm so glad you're getting use out of it!
  3. Oh now THAT'S one beautiful Box calf Trim!!!!! I love it, KATEL. Do you know how old it is?
  4. Congratulations, so pretty!
  5. Congrats! What an amazingly gorgeous bag---it's my first time seeing a chocolate box Trim, and the gold hardware on the Trim compliments that bag perfectly! Stunning bag.
  6. oh WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
  7. chocolate box is so luscious! congrats on a beauty!
  8. congrats! choc with GH is stunning!!!
  9. Congrats! What a lovely bag -- gorgeous in chocolate box! Enjoy!
  10. Thanks so much, ladies, you all add so much fun! :yes: :heart:

Shopmom, it's an E in a circle, 1975 and she's mint. A small pen mark inside, that's it.
  11. WoW........1975 and she looks like THAT!!! Really beautiful. How do you like the Box calf in a Trim? I always think of Box calf in a more structured bag, KWIM?
  12. :drool::drool::drool::woohoo::woohoo: My goodness!!! She is gorgeous!! What a rare beauty you have there!! CONGRATS!!! SHE IS PERFECT!!!
  13. I love the way it hangs; the center waves in and out so it catches the light just right. It's the old style with a short handle, so there's no real room for slouching in the center - instead it's all about the material. So I'm really happy with this one.
  14. Katel, what a fab find! She's stunning! Look at that beautiful patina! And I agree with the others, the gold hw just enhances the whole look of choc box.
  15. Gorgeous bag, congratulations!!!