Couldn`t resist, I found an ink city!

1. I just joined the ink lovers club! I had to have this bag even though I really don`t need right now, this bag is really just about impossible to find and I guess thats what made me want it all the more. I will post pictures as soon as I receive. I probably paid top dollar but I decided I wanted to purchase a new one.:yahoo: :yes: :love:

2. congrats, leatherlover! ink is a beautiful color-like a chameleon, i've heard! and who cares if you paid top-dollar, there's no price you can put on happiness! looking forward to the pics!!!!! :nuts: :flowers:

3. I tried that line on my husband but he wasn't buying it LOL!!! :p :upsidedown: :lol:

4. Congrats, I looooooooove my ink!

5. Congrats! Ink looks like a fabulous color!

6. Does anyone know if INK and Blueberry are similar in hue? I already own a Blueberry City. Thanks!

7. Ink is much darker like a bluish black but reflects different shades depending on the leather. I have never seen one in person but I just bought one and will be getting shortly!!

8. ME too... waiting for my INk city to come too.. i think it'll be here this week... ^______________________^"

9. 0o0o congrats on your INK find! I still LOVE this colour!!!

10. Ink... love it !!!! :nuts:
    Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics

11. My favorite b-bag!!! Congrats

12. Welcome to the ink club! Cannot wait to see pics!~

13. yay, welcome to the ink club. ink is the one color that I have in several styles.

14. LOVE INK! :heart: Congrats I'm sure it was definitely worth it! :yes:

15. how much is an ink first going for???????julie:yes: