Could you nice girls help me out??Please..

:heart:
Well you've gotten great advice from the other gals, and since you saw modeling photos for a City, I will add photos of my bags together so you can compare sizes. In the first photo, there is two City's in the top row, and a Box and Twiggy on the bottom. Photo #2 has a First and a City. In photo #3 I put the bottoms up so gals could get an idea how big the new Matelasse style is. So from left to right, it is a First, a Box, a City, a Matelasse, two City's, and another First. In the last photo at the top is the Matelasse, in the middle row all City's, and in the bottom row a First, a Box, and another First. In looking at the photos the First looks incredibly small compared to the other bags, but as said here in the thread more can fit into it than you would think. My favorite small bag however that is not too small is the Box style, and my favorite large bag that is not too large is the City. I can take some modeling photos later if you want to see the other styles being held. Good luck in your choice, and make sure to post pictures when you get your bag!

Attachments

• IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 05-25-07011.jpg
    05-25-07011.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 05-04-07102.jpg
    05-04-07102.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 36
  • 05-04-07051.jpg
    05-04-07051.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 38
Well you've gotten great advice from the other gals, and since you saw modeling photos for a City, I will add photos of my bags together so you can compare sizes. In the first photo, there is two City's in the top row, and a Box and Twiggy on the bottom. Photo #2 has a First and a City. In photo #3 I put the bottoms up so gals could get an idea how big the new Matelasse style is. So from left to right, it is a First, a Box, a City, a Matelasse, two City's, and another First. In the last photo at the top is the Matelasse, in the middle row all City's, and in the bottom row a First, a Box, and another First. In looking at the photos the First looks incredibly small compared to the other bags, but as said here in the thread more can fit into it than you would think. My favorite small bag however that is not too small is the Box style, and my favorite large bag that is not too large is the City. I can take some modeling photos later if you want to see the other styles being held. Good luck in your choice, and make sure to post pictures when you get your bag!

Great comparison shots Deana....I'm very surprised at the shot of the City and Twiggy especially. Hmmmmm.....the City looks so much bigger when it's pictured by itself.

If you like the First bag shape but need a larger size, BBag "Purse" style is another choice. "Purse" style has similar shape of First but is larger. It is the size between First and City, which was just discontinued last year.

:nuts: Oh... wonderful comparison... could I take them all??? Now I'd like both: the first and the city...Also if the city is probably more versatile.
Ehm... I'll try to do my best to decide and OF COURSE I'll proudly post my find... as soon as I find it! :yes:

If you like the First bag shape but need a larger size, BBag "Purse" style is another choice. "Purse" style has similar shape of First but is larger. It is the size between First and City, which was just discontinued last year.

:graucho: I saw it!! Bagteria has listed one in lilac. Nice colour, but I can't imagine it in winter period.

Purse-Ooooh,your daughter is rockin' that City! :tup: She looks like she is modeling for a edgy fashion magazine. I think it's fantastic that you are teaching her the value of saving up for a reward (and bbags are just that, rewards!).

I think the City is a perfect size. My first bbag was a classique and it ended up being too small for me (I carry makeup bag, wallet, ipod, cell phone).

Thanks lordguinny!! My daughter is so funny about my bags. Whenever she sees a new one (too often I'm afraid), the first thing she says is Oooohhh! I love that color, you HAVE to keep that one!! LOL! She flipped over my Blue India.:yahoo: She dreams of owning a pink first. She has about 10 years to go, so, perhaps she will find one then!!

Hey, I think the city or work would be a good everyday size. There is a grenat first, grenat work and origan city on AFF now on sale!

Here is the link:http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/designer_accessories/balenciaga

IMO I think that a grenat bbag would be perfect for all year round!

Yes, thank you! I wanted the grenat first, but it's already gone at the end of last week.
The origan is nice in my opinion. Also if the other ladies' advice was to choose something different for yearly use: bordeaux-grenat or blue glacier, rather that truffle. Is origan versatile enough in your opinion?